Starseeds have incarnated from previous lives in the universe into this dimension and planet.
Starseeds may have lived before on earth, but more likely they’ve experienced life elsewhere on other plants or in other planes.
Are you ready to learn how to find your starseed markings?
Today, we’re learning more about starseeds, their purpose, and how to tell if you are one or not.
Spoiler alert: chances are, if you’re hungry for knowledge about this very subject, that you just might be a starseed yourself!
– Updated 2/11/2020
How Do We Know About Starseeds?
It was through the work of Lavandar, a mystic and psychic counselor located in the United States, that national consciousness has become aware of starseeds.
We now know that this incredible group of people have come to our world from previous lives and have been incarnated here to fulfill a mission.
While some might have more specific missions, we know that starseeds’ ultimate goals are to collectively advance society to a higher level of morality and spirituality.
Lavandar, through her research, has been able to identify specific markings astrological birth charts that signify whether or not someone is a starseed.
These markings, called star markings, need the careful guidance of Lavandar or her team to help you identify and understand them.
There is no one-size-fits-all-formula, and what works for one person doesn’t necessarily work for another person.
What Do We Know About Starseeds?
One of the things that makes starseeds unique is how many lifetimes they might have lived on earth.
Some have lived on earth as many as fifty times!
Because earth is so different–and potentially painful–it can take many lifetimes for someone to fully acclimate to this world.
Other times, because humans just don’t live very long, to fulfill a mission a starseed must live out many lifetimes’ worth of work.
Ultimately, what this means, is that while you cannot learn how to find your starseed markings, you can often recognize or identify starseeds by their gifts.
Many will be significantly more spiritually aware or have access to higher consciousness such as telepathy, channeling, or healing.
We also know that starseeds can be different and varied depending on which planets or star groups they come from.
- Related: 6 Sure-Fire Ways to Recognize Crystal Children (Truth Revealed!)
- Related: 7 Unmistakable Indigo Children Traits (Truth Revealed)
The Pleiades stars, for example, are a cluster of stars known since ancient times.
They are named for the Seven Sisters of Greek mythology: Electra, Maia, Taygeta, Sterope, Merope, Alcyone, and Celaeno.
Starseeds from the Pleiades, for example, are deeply emotional, highly sensitive individuals.
They tend to be incredibly loving, so much so in fact that they will often sacrifice their own desires until deep resentments build up.
They long for peace and work hard to promote it in others.
Important Questions to Ask Yourself
Even if you’re not ready to work with Lavandar’s team, there are also signs that can help you know how to find your starseed markings.
Here are just a few of them:
- Very smart, but traditional academics bore you
- You are a psychic or have psychic experiences
- You grapple with a deep sense of having a mission to fulfill, but you don’t know what it is
- Your body doesn’t seem to work by conventional rules, and regularly baffles established medical experts
- You have vivid, powerful dreams
- You struggle to fit in, as people seem to instinctively understand that you are different (you see it, too)
- Animals and children are drawn to you and feel safe with you
- You have a deep sense of morality, even in the midst of strong emotions
- You can tell when people are lying or putting up a front, and grow frustrated by this
- Metaphysics and the science of other worlds is fascinating to you
- You frequently can’t understand why the rest of the world doesn’t see its societal mistakes and evils
These are just a few signs that you’ve had a past life, but they are by no means the only ones.
Understanding you are a starseed can help you better understand yourself as well as understand your mission.
It can open a whole new world of belonging, peace, and purpose in your life.