Looking for romantic hotels in Miami?
We get it.
There is nothing better than going on a romantic getaway with your partner, and Miami is one of the best locations in the world.
Why? Because it offers everything from nightlife to sunbathing, relaxing at a spa or enjoying outdoor activities on the water.
Now get ready.
Because you're about to discover the best hotels in Miami for couples.
The 10 Best Hotels in Miami for Couples
Table of Contents
- 1 1) Loews Miami Beach Hotel - One of the nicest all-inclusive hotels in South Beach
- 2 2) Miami Beach Resort & Spa - Perfect for romantic beachfront getaways
- 3 3) Grand Beach Hotel - Popular honeymoon destination
- 4 4) Hotel EAST - Best value for the money
- 5 5) Royal Palm South Beach Miami - One of the best places to celebrate an anniversary
- 6 6) Fisher Island Club and Hotel - World-class service and private beach access
- 7 7) Modern Cabin 1 - Perfect for those looking for romantic cheap hotels
- 8 8) The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove - 5-star luxury hotel with exceptional views of Biscayne Bay
- 9 9) Mandarin Oriental - Relax with a massage in the full-service spa
- 10 10) Four Seasons Hotel Miami - Perfect for couples interested in nightlife, food and sunshine
1) Loews Miami Beach Hotel - One of the nicest all-inclusive hotels in South Beach
Located a minute away from the beach, the Lowes Hotel will be the right hotel for you if you’re looking for a pampering weekend. The hotel features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, six lounges and restaurants on site. Couples can choose between rooms with ocean view or a view of the city’s skyline. Guests who want to enjoy the water can rent kayaks, para sails and other equipment.
2) Miami Beach Resort & Spa - Perfect for romantic beachfront getaways
This resort, located on Collins Avenue, offers access to a peaceful beach on the Atlantic, three restaurants on site, and a spa where you can get facials, do your hair, or enjoy a steam room. Swim in the heated outdoor pool, relax in the hot tub and spa, or rent boats and water skis for some fun on the ocean - perfect for adventurous couples!
3) Grand Beach Hotel - Popular honeymoon destination
The Grand Beach hotel offers a private beach located only two minutes away, rooms with amazing ocean views and balconies. There are two pools, one on ground level and another on the 7th floor, so if you wish to enjoy some privacy, this is the best hotel for you. South Beach is only a short drive away, so you can enjoy a honeymoon that’s both relaxing and fun.
4) Hotel EAST - Best value for the money
The EAST Hotel is an excellent location for lovers who wish to enjoy food, restaurants and nightlife. Located in Brickell City Centre, you can enjoy a movie theater, bars, restaurants, and spas on site. Meanwhile, enjoy the view from the 40th-floor bar, Sugar, or take in the view from the rooms that feature floor-to-ceiling windows. The pool deck features four different pool experiences: hot tub, cold plunge, lap pool and spa pool.
5) Royal Palm South Beach Miami - One of the best places to celebrate an anniversary
This elegant hotel offers a full spa and wellness center on site. Couples can get massages, skincare and other spa services, while the two outdoor pools offer a place where you can get sunshine and swim. The private beach is only two minutes away, with optional cabanas. Enjoy your meals outside at the Florida Cookery, the Coffee Bar and Byblos Miami, featured on site. The New World Symphony and Miami Beach Convention Center are within walking distance.
6) Fisher Island Club and Hotel - World-class service and private beach access
The Fisher Island Club and Hotel is located on a private island. You and your significant other can use a ferry for access to the mainland, while on site, you can enjoy a golf course, a spa, a tennis court, and a private beach along with a golf cart for easy travel on the island. Enjoy your meals at the restaurants on site, including the Porto Cervo restaurant, which serves Italian cuisine.
7) Modern Cabin 1 - Perfect for those looking for romantic cheap hotels
Modern Cabin 1 is located in Miami, and it’s suitable for couples looking for a weekend getaway, but are on a tight budget. Each cabin features an outdoor area with a hot tub, as well as sitting and dining areas. The site features a sun terrace. Modern Cabin 1 is about two kilometers away from Dolphin Mall, and Marlin’s Park is about 18 kilometers away.
8) The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove - 5-star luxury hotel with exceptional views of Biscayne Bay
If budget is not your concern, then the Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove is where you should go for your next romantic weekend getaway. The five-star hotel offer spa services poolside and in suite, while the spacious suites with grand private balconies offer spectacular views from Biscayne Bay. The Coconut Grove district offers guests the chance to explore restaurants, art galleries and museums.
9) Mandarin Oriental - Relax with a massage in the full-service spa
This luxurious, and romantic, Miami hotel offers a full-service spa and several restaurants on site, including Azul. The Mandarin Oriental's signature waterfront restaurant offers Asian and French fusion cuisine, while at La Mar, you can enjoy Peruvian cuisine. The outdoor infinity pool has butler service, and inside, you will find a modern fitness center available, where you can take yoga lessons or personal training sessions. All of which contributed it being picked as one of the best hotels in Miami for couples.
10) Four Seasons Hotel Miami - Perfect for couples interested in nightlife, food and sunshine
This Art Deco hotel is located in the heart of Miami, offering couples the opportunity to explore Miami nightlife as well as relax out in the sun. The two outdoor pool decks feature cabanas and poolside dining, and there are other restaurants on site where you can enjoy locally sourced seafood, vegetables and steaks. The full-service spa is waiting for you, and the fitness center offers everything from cycling to yoga.