Thinking about taking your family on a wonderful vacation?
If you and your loved ones are craving some time by the sea, then get ready.
Because these ten facilities are easily considered the best hotels in Key West for families.
Stay at any of these places and your family will consider you a superhero!
The 10 Best Hotels In Key West For Families (Top-Rated & Kid-Friendly)
Table of Contents
- 1 1) Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina - Excellent location
- 2 2) Sheraton Suites Key West - Easy beach access
- 3 3) The Reach Resort Waldorf Astoria - Stay in the heart of Key West
- 4 4) 24 North Hotel I Key West - Ocean views
- 5 5) Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Key West at The Keys Collection - Good breakfast included
- 6 6) The Gates Hotel I Key West - Near popular attractions
- 7 7) Inn at Key West - Pet friendly, boutique style hotel
- 8 8) Hilton Garden Inn Key West / The Keys Collection - Popular vacation resort
- 9 9) Oceans Edge Key West - Best value for the money
- 10 10) Coconut Mallory Resort and Marina - Amenities include outdoor pool
1) Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina - Excellent location
Do you enjoy all things that pertain to water? Then Margaritaville is the hotel for you! This resort offers water sport equipment on site for all your sea-faring adventures. If low key aquatics is more your style, then take a dip in the heated outdoor pool. The Key West Aquarium is right next door if you or your loved ones enjoy sea life while remaining on dry land.
2) Sheraton Suites Key West - Easy beach access
Sheraton Suites is easily considered one of the most relaxing Key West family resorts around. Enjoy some serious sunbathing to the accompaniment of Caribbean music. Feeling thirsty? The cabana bar serves delicious cocktails and other frozen treats. The Sheraton is also within five minutes’ walking distance to two different beaches, so you’ll never need to worry about carting the family long distances to access sandy white shorelines.
3) The Reach Resort Waldorf Astoria - Stay in the heart of Key West
If you’re trying to have a romantic getaway, but still want to bring the kids, you should definitely consider the Reach Resort! This charming hotel offers 450 feet of private beach right outside the facility. The Key West Golf Club is only a five mile drive if you want to gift your spouse a day of luxurious golfing. The Waldorf is in the very heart of Key West, so everything is at your fingertips!
4) 24 North Hotel I Key West - Ocean views
Want to explore some greenery? Getting in touch with nature is a major part of 24 North Hotel’s charm. The Key West Tropical Forest and Botanical Garden is only a 2 minute drive away from this ocean view resort. After you’re done, grab a drink at the poolside bar and relax with your loved ones! There’s no better way to treat the kids to both a fun vacation and a learning experience.
5) Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Key West at The Keys Collection - Good breakfast included
If you have a history buff or aspiring writer in the family, then Fairfield Inn is the place to be. This beautiful hotel is only 3.8 miles away from the grand Hemingway House and Museum. If chilling by the pool is more your speed, then you’ll take delight in the hotel’s massive outdoor tiki bar.
6) The Gates Hotel I Key West - Near popular attractions
Come stay where popular attractions are practically at your door! The Gates Hotel is located a few miles from Smathers Beach, and Key West’s booming entertainment district. Not only does this picturesque resort offer a pool bar, it offers hand-rolled cigars at its ever unique cigar bar for the tobacco aficionados in your family.
7) Inn at Key West - Pet friendly, boutique style hotel
Can’t bear to leave Fido at home? The Inn at Key West Is pet friendly, as well as charming! Enjoy some family-friendly casual dining at the hotel’s delicious Oasis Café. The Inn at Key West is minutes away from Duval Street, where shopping, drinking and live music is always the order of the day.
8) Hilton Garden Inn Key West / The Keys Collection - Popular vacation resort
If you’re in the mood for enjoying everything touristy Key West has to offer, then the Hilton Garden Inn is the place to be. This popular vacation resort is less than two miles away from Old Town Trolley Tours where you will learn all about the history and amenities of Key West. After a day of sight-seeing, relax by the outdoor pool, or mingle with other vacationers in the hot tub.
9) Oceans Edge Key West - Best value for the money
When it comes to getting the most bang for your buck, Ocean’s Edge is one of the best hotels in Key West for families. Enjoy inexpensive water sport rentals, or hop on a rented bike and go for a spin. Ocean’s Edge is only five miles from Southernmost Point—a monument marking, you guessed it, the southernmost point of the continental United States.
10) Coconut Mallory Resort and Marina - Amenities include outdoor pool
Do you or your family enjoy learning about boats? Then be sure to check out Coconut Mallory Resort. Enjoy exclusive access to the Coconut Mallory Marina where all kinds of sailboats and yachts can be found. The Mallory is also an eight minute drive from the Key West Shipwreck Museum if you’re looking for a more hands-on experience!