Looking for the best hotel in Temecula?
You’re in luck as you’re about to discover the top 10 in the city.
Each of the hotels listed below offer great value, be it through complimentary services or great locations.
Whether you’re planning a romantic getaway, traveling alone, or on a business trip, you can’t go wrong by booking a room in one of these lovely hotels.
Best Place to Stay in Temecula - Quick Pick - Updated 10/21/2019
If you're in a hurry, here is our favorite Temecula hotel in this review:
- The Hotel Temecula - An exceptional place in SoCal wine country
The 10 Best Hotels In Temecula (Top-Rated Places To Stay)
Table of Contents
- 1 1) South Coast Winery Resort & Spa - Perfect for romantic wine country getaways
- 2 2) Carter Estate Winery and Resort - Top rated luxury resort offering sit-down wine tasting of award winning wines
- 3 3) Ponte Vineyard Inn - Luxury boutique hotel providing outstanding value
- 4 4) The Hotel Temecula - For those who want to stay at a historic hotel straight out of the Old West
- 5 5) Fairfield Inn & Suites Temecula - Perfectly situated in Southern California wine country
- 6 6) Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula - Includes free hot breakfast
- 7 7) Pechanga Resort and Casino - Upscale resort featuring an on-site casino and golf course
- 8 8) SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country - Best value for the money
- 9 9) La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula - Close to Old Town Temecula
- 10 10) Wilson Creek Manor - Villas featuring an enchanting garden and year-round outdoor pool
1) South Coast Winery Resort & Spa - Perfect for romantic wine country getaways
An award-winning winery hotel, South Coast Winery & Spa is the perfect place for romantic wine county getaways.
Greeting you every morning is the sight of the 38-acre vineyard.
After a Mediterranean-style meal, you can lounge around the outdoor heated pool or relax in the GrapeSeed spa.
If you have plans to explore Temecula, you’ll love South Coast Winery & Spa’s location.
Journey Golf Course is a 17-minute drive away and Magical Adventure Balloon Rides is only a 2-minute walk away.
With even more to do at and around the hotel, staying here is worth your money.
2) Carter Estate Winery and Resort - Top rated luxury resort offering sit-down wine tasting of award winning wines
A top-rated upscale resort, Carter Estate Winery and Resort is famous for its luxurious Mediterranean-themed bungalow suites.
The resort also offers access to 109 acres of vines used to produce the winery’s award-winning wines, which you can sample in the tasting room.
During your stay at Carter Estate Winery and Resort, you can enjoy its relaxing amenities, including spa services and poolside dining.
And if you’re in the mood to explore the city, there are several attractions nearby such as Magical Adventure Balloon Rides.
3) Ponte Vineyard Inn - Luxury boutique hotel providing outstanding value
One of the best hotels in Temecula, Ponte Vineyard Inn promises excellent services for outstanding value.
The luxury boutique hotel has earned an AAA Four Diamond rating and other awards due to it long list of in-room amenities, manicured gardens, and estate-grown wines.
While staying at Ponte Vineyard Inn, you can dine at The Restaurant at Ponte or Bouquet, grab a drink at The Cellar Lounge, indulge in an in-room spa treatment, or plan a tour of the estate.
There’s also a lot for you to do and see nearby, such as play golf at the 10-minte away Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course.
4) The Hotel Temecula - For those who want to stay at a historic hotel straight out of the Old West
The Hotel Temecula is one of the top places to stay if you’re a fan of the Old West.
Built in 1891, the historic hotel showcases artifacts from Temecula’s history.
Upon checking in, you’ll be greeted with a free bottle of wine.
You can enjoy this at the Wisteria Patio behind the hotel.
The Hotel Temecula is also a great place to begin exploring Old Town.
You can head to the nearby Temecula Valley Museum, The Gambling Cowboy, or the Curry Vinyards & Winery Tasting Room.
Talk to the front desk to arrange for your visit to any of these attractions.
5) Fairfield Inn & Suites Temecula - Perfectly situated in Southern California wine country
Temecula’s Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is renowned for its hospitality.
Guests are treated to a complimentary continental breakfast and complimentary beer and wine in the evening.
Further adding to the hotel’s appeal are its modern rooms, well-equipped fitness center, and outdoor pool.
When it comes to location, Fairfield Inn & Suites Temecula is a favorite among sightseers.
At the heart of the Southern California wine country, it’s minutes away from Pechanga and Old Town Temecula.
The hotel is also close to The Temecula Valley, which is home to attractions like LegoLand.
6) Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula - Includes free hot breakfast
Another great hotel in Southern California’s Wine Country, Hampton Inn & Suites promises great value.
In addition to a hot free breakfast, you’re welcome to use the outdoor pool and fitness center.
But you’ll get the most value from the hotel’s extra comfortable signature Cloud Nine beds.
Further making it one of the top places to stay in Temecula is its location.
You’ll only be a mile away from Old Town Temecula’s attractions.
Local wineries are also nearby, so you can schedule tours and wine tastings easily.
7) Pechanga Resort and Casino - Upscale resort featuring an on-site casino and golf course
Winner of an AAA Four Diamond award, the upscale Pechanga Resort and Casino is the definition of luxury.
Complementing its specious rooms are modern amenities such as a heated pool and hot tub.
But this Temecula hotel is most famous for its 72-par 18-hole golf course and 200,000 sq. ft. casino.
Pechanga Resort and Casino is close to the Temecula Valley, so you can hike, bike, or even soar above it in a hot air balloon.
Old Town and many Southern California vineyards are also near and always open to guests.
8) SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country - Best value for the money
The only all-suite Marriott brand in Temecula Valley, SpringHill Suites is renowned for offering the best bang for your buck.
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast buffet and free evening receptions with wine and beer Monday to Thursday.
SpringHill Suites is also conveniently located for leisure travelers.
Old Town Temecula, Promenade Mall, Pechanga Resort and Casino, and Lake Skinner are a very miles away at most.
But if you’d rather just lounge at the hotel, there’s plenty of seating in the stylish lounge and poolside terrace.
9) La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula - Close to Old Town Temecula
La Quinta Inn & Suites is one of the popular Temecula Hotels near to Old Town.
Awarded the Certificate of Excellence, it welcomes pet owners with their four-legged friends.
After a good night’s sleep, guests are greeted with a complimentary continental breakfast.
While you’re staying at La Quinta Inn & Suites, you can easily head to Old Town and Temecula Valley Wine County.
If you’re visiting the city with children, LegoLand and Mulligan’s Family Fun Center.
Even corporate travelers can head to the CrossCreek Golf Club to unwind.
10) Wilson Creek Manor - Villas featuring an enchanting garden and year-round outdoor pool
Wilson Creek Manor is a luxurious retreat.
Its nine plush suites come with in-room spa tubs.
But what truly makes it one of the top hotels in the city is its design.
Prepare to be wowed by the ballroom entrance, grand fireplace, and views of the vines from the wrap around balcony.
If you’re up for an adventure, Wilson Creek Manor can be your starting point.
You can explore Temecula Valley from the air in a hot air balloon or book a horseback tour.
Also nearby are Old Town Temecula, world-class championship golf courses, and Pechanga Casino.