Are you on the hunt for the best hotels in Los Angeles for families?
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Not only are these ten top rated hotels affordable for any income, but each has unique amenities to offer and explore.
Choose to stay at one of these hotels and you'll be the family superhero!
Read on to discover just how wonderful these places are.
The 10 Best Hotels in Los Angeles for Families
Table of Contents
- 1 1) Residence Inn by Marriott - Pet-friendly hotel in the heart of Los Angeles
- 2 2) Hollywood Sign View 1 - Close to hollywood attractions for kids
- 3 3) El Royale Hotel - Perfect for families interested in theme parks, universal studios and entertainment
- 4 4) Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport - One of the top-rated locations in Los Angeles
- 5 5) Sunset Tower Hotel - Offers child care, car hire and tour services
- 6 6) The Beverly Hills Hotel - Perfect for families that want to stay in a 5 star luxury hotel
- 7 7) The LINE Hotel - Cool and fun hotel for families and kids
- 8 8) Casa Del Mar - Excellent kid friendly hotel with beach access
- 9 9) Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport - Best value for the money
- 10 10) Hollywood Luxury - Popular place to stay with kids
1) Residence Inn by Marriott - Pet-friendly hotel in the heart of Los Angeles
The Residence Inn is a great place to stay if you’re looking to have the family dive into a cultural experience. This charming hotel is just over a mile away from the highly-praised Museum of Contemporary Art. A massive on-site fitness center at the hotel is also great if you or your loved ones are more athletically inclined.
2) Hollywood Sign View 1 - Close to hollywood attractions for kids
Dining in Los Angeles can be costly, but not at the Hollywood Sign View 1! Each room comes equipped with a full kitchen so home cooked meals is a breeze. This family-friendly hotel is also close to the Dolby Theater, where top billing musical artists, such as Regina Spektor, and colorful performers frequently visit.
3) El Royale Hotel - Perfect for families interested in theme parks, universal studios and entertainment
El Royale is considered one of the best hotels in Los Angeles for families, especially if you and your kids are looking to spend a lot of time at local amusement parks. This picturesque hotel is slightly over a mile away from Universal Studios Hollywood. Property-wide complimentary WiFi is available if you need to stay connected to business while you’re away.
4) Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport - One of the top-rated locations in Los Angeles
If you’re looking for a family-friendly hotel with an upscale, luxurious feel then look no further than the Hyatt Regency. The hotel’s restaurant, UnityLA, offers unique flavors, a fully stocked bar and an open market. The Westchester Golf Course is only a couple miles away if you’re looking for a fun way to enjoy the great outdoors.
5) Sunset Tower Hotel - Offers child care, car hire and tour services
Another luxurious hotel to consider is the sophisticated Sunset Tower Hotel. Pamper yourself at the hotel’s full-service spa, located steps away from the rooftop pool. Feeling a little elite? Sunset Tower is an eight minute drive away from the esteemed Los Angeles Country Club.
6) The Beverly Hills Hotel - Perfect for families that want to stay in a 5 star luxury hotel
If you’re looking to stay at an iconic hotel riddled with history, then the famous “pink palace” is ideal. The Beverly Hills Hotel features private cabanas, and music speakers that have been built inside the walls of the pool. The Will Rogers Memorial Park is right across the street if you’re in the mood for a peaceful afternoon with your family.
7) The LINE Hotel - Cool and fun hotel for families and kids
The Line Hotel is a terrific location if Hollywood is your ultimate destination. Located just four miles from downtown, walking to and from this celebrity-filled location makes for a perfect day trip. This hip hotel also has three restaurants on its premises, and offers free yoga classes on Saturdays if you partook in its fine cuisine just a little too much!
8) Casa Del Mar - Excellent kid friendly hotel with beach access
If you’re trying to sprinkle in a little romance on your family-oriented vacation, then Casa Del Mar is there to help! The hotel is a minute walk away from the beach, perfect for catching sunsets with your loved ones. Each room also comes equipped with a stress-reducing hydrotherapy spa tub, that everyone in the family is sure to relish.
9) Hampton Inn Los Angeles Int'l Airport - Best value for the money
The Hampton Inn Los Angeles is one of the great places to stay with kids. Enjoy the bubbling waters of the hot tub while your kids are right next door, staying cool in the indoor pool. In the mood for learning? This hotel is only seven miles away from the Natural History Museum.
10) Hollywood Luxury - Popular place to stay with kids
Craving a hot musical experience? The Hollywood Luxury is a mere fifteen minute drive from the Hollywood Bowl, a famous amphitheater that is always rocking. For those family members who crave a more quiet experience, the hotel offers an outdoor pool and hot tub surrounded by cabanas that are sure to make you feel miles away from your worries.